Complex systems and society : modeling and simulation /
"This work aims to foster the interdisciplinary dialogue between mathematicians and socio-economic scientists. Interaction among scholars and practitioners traditionally coming from different research areas is necessary more than ever in order to better understand many real-world problems we fa...
|Main Authors:||, ,|
New York :
|Series:||SpringerBriefs in mathematics.
- The Role of Individual Behaviors in Socio-Economic Sciences
- Mathematical Tools for Modeling Social Complex Systems
- Modeling Cooperation and Competition in Socio-Economic Systems
- Welfare Policy: Applications and Simulations
- Forward Look at Research Perspectives.