The human factors of fratricide /
Farnham, Surrey ; Burlington, VT :
|Series:||Human factors in defence.
Table of Contents:
- Fratricide, expectations, situation awareness and teamwork
- Application of the F3 model to fratricide
- Feast : fratricide event analysis of systemic teamwork
- It's good to talk : exploration into the communications surrounding shoot, no-shoot decisions
- The communication masking effect : why it's not always good to talk
- Is it better to be connected?
- Comparison of populated models
- References and bibliography