Nutrition and feeding of organic cattle /
The practice of organic cattle farming has continued to increase in recent years, backed by consumer demand, organizations and governments. Beginning with an overview of the aims and principles behind organic cattle production, this book presents comprehensive information about how to feed cattle so...
Wallingford, Oxfordshire, UK ; Cambridge, MA :
- Introduction and background
- Aims and principles of organic cattle production
- Elements of cattle nutrition
- Ingredients for organic diets
- Breeds for organic production
- Feeding organic cattle
- Conclusions and recommendations for the future.