Native American clothing : an illustrated history /
A collection of photographs from museums, collectors and private dealers that documents five centuries of Native American artistry.
Richmond Hill, Ont. Buffalo, N.Y. :
- In the land of Corn Mother: southeast
- The people of the downland: northern east coast
- Living on the turtle's back: eastern Great Lakes
- Pleasing the spirits: eastern sub-arctic
- Between sky and underwater: Great Lakes
- By the power of their dreams: Plains
- Born from this earth: southwest
- Of diggers and prophets: plateau/desert
- Paradise lost: California
- In celebration of wealth: northwest coast
- Caribou: western sub-arctic
- Hunters of the arctic coasts: arctic.