How to change the world : reflections on Marx and Marxism /
"The ideas of capitalism's most vigorous and eloquent enemy have been enlightening in every era, the author contends, and our current historical situation of free-market extremes suggests that reading Marx may be more important now than ever. Hobsbawm begins with a consideration of how we...
New Haven, Conn. :
Yale University Press,
- Marx and Engels. Marx today
- Marx, Engels and pre-Marxian Socialism
- Marx, Engels and politics
- On Engels' 'the condition of the working class in England
- On the 'Communist Manifesto'
- Discovering the 'Grundrisse'
- Marx on pre-Capitalist formations
- The fortunes of Marx's and Engels' writings
- Marxism. Dr Marx and the Victorian critics
- The influence of Marxism 1880-1914
- In the era of anti-fascism 1929-45
- The reception of Gramsci
- The influnence of Marxism 1945-83
- Marxism in recession 1983-2000
- Marx and labour: the long century.