Complete works and correspondence /
"To the extent that she is popularly known, Katherine Parr (1512-48) is the woman who survived King Henry VIII as his sixth and last wife. She merits far greater recognition, however, on several other fronts. Fluent in French, Italian, and Latin, Parr also began, out of necessity, to learn Span...
Chicago ; London :
University of Chicago Press,
- Correspondence: Prologue to queenship, before July 1543 ; Katherine as regent of England, July to September 1544 ; Queen Katherine, January 1544 to January 1547 ; The dowager queen, February 1547 to September 1548 ; Epilogue: remembrances of the queen, September 1548 to after 1571
- Complete works: Psalms or prayers (1544)
- Prayers or meditations (1545)
- The lamentation of a sinner (1547)
- Personal prayerbook (ca. 1544 to 1548)
- Appendixes: The Elton Hall inscriptions relating to Katherine Parr ; The inventory of Katherine Parr's personal effects.