W.B. Yeats /
This innovative series meets the urgent need for comprehensive and new accounts of irish writing across the centureies which combine readability with critical authority and information with insight. Each volume addresses the whole range of a writer's work in the various genres, setting its visi...
Dublin ; Portland, Or. :
Irish Academic Press,
|Series:||Visions and revisions ;
- W.B. Yeats: a chronology
- Yeats in the light of recent criticism / Edward Larrissy
- W.B. Yeats: biographical reflections / Terence Brown
- Early Yeats: 'The essences of things' / Michael O'Neill
- Middle Yeats: In the seven woods (1903) to Responsibilities (1914) / Vicki Mahaffey and Joseph Valente
- The wild swans at Coole (1919) and Michael Robartes and the dancer (1921): gender, history and the esoteric / Edward Larrissy
- Later poetry / Stephen Regan
- W.B. Yeats as dramatist / Michael McAteer
- Yeats's thought / David Dwan
- Yeats and women, or, Yeats and woman: an introduction, and some conclusions / Anne Margaret Daniel
- Yeats's influence / Steven Matthews.