Economy and society in early modern Europe; essays from Annales.
Harper & Row
|Series:||A Torchbook library edition.
Table of Contents:
- Introduction by P. Burke
- History and the social sciences, by F. Braudel
- The so-called "price revolution": reflections on "the Italian situation," by C. M. Cipolla
- More about the sixteenth-century price revolution, by A. R. E. Chabert
- Price and wage movements in Belgium in the sixteenth century, by C. Verlinden, J. Craeybeckx, and E. Scholliers
- Central Europe and the sixteenth-and seventeenth-century price revolution, by S. Hoszowski
- Movements of expansion in Europe in the sixteenth and seventeenth centuries, by M. Małowist
- Sixteenth-century Hungary: commercial activity and market production by the nobles, by Z. P. Pach
- History and climate, by E. L. Ladurie.