The future arrived yesterday /
A bold vision about the ways companies will adapt and be reborn in a revolutionary world where business models implode and the search is on for what will work. The fate of newspapers and the music industry is a harbinger of what awaits every company: an aging business model in its death throes as pe...
New York :
- Pt. 1: The new world. A new business model for a new world ; The shape-shifter : the paradox of permanence and change
- Pt. 2: Reinventing themselves : how corporations evolve. The rise of the corporation ; Packard's way : the technology era ; The center cannot hold : the virtual era and its fading relevance
- Pt. 3: Building the protean corporation. The cloud, the core, and the boss ; Denizens of the core ; Rethinking the CEO ; Where the real action is : the cloud ; Bringing in talent : competence aggregators
- Pt. 4: Running the protean corporation. Who matters : fateholders ; Rings of engagement ; Redefining success : what a protean corporation actually does
- Pt. 5: The protean society. The world's first entrepreneurial society.