Why people buy things they don't need : understanding and predicting consumer behavior /
Publisher's description: Emotional spending plays an integral part in consumer purchases. Spending is now based on wants, not needs. Consumers are in the driver's seat and control the marketplace. According to author and marketing expert Pamela N. Danziger, understanding why people buy wha...
Dearborn Trade Pub.,
- Why people buy things they don't need
- What we need : more than you ever imagined
- If consumer spending is the engine of the economy, then discretionary spending is the "gas"
- The 14 justifiers that give consumers permission to buy
- What things people buy that they don't need
- What people buy : personal luxuries
- What people buy : entertainment, recreation, and hobbies
- What people buy : home furnishings and home d⥣or
- Trends that impact why people buy things they don't need
- Pulling it all together : how to sell more.