The Holocaust in American life /
Table of Contents:
- We knew in a general way
- If our brothers had shown more compassion
- The abandonment of the Jews
- The DP camps have served their historic purpose
- That is the past and we must deal with the facts today
- Not in the best interests of Jewry
- Selfhating Jewess writes pro-Eichmann series
- A bill submitted for sufferings rendered
- Would they hide my children?
- To bigotry no sanction
- Never again the slaughter of the Albigensians
- We are not equipped to answer.