The war in Bosnia-Herzegovina : ethnic conflict and international intervention /
"This is a probing analysis of the crisis in Bosnia and the dilemmas surrounding international efforts to resolve it. The authors analyze the causes and conduct of the war; why, for more than three years, international efforts to resolve the conflict in Bosnia failed; and why one such effort fi...
Armonk, N.Y. :
Table of Contents:
- Introduction: Bosnia, ethnic conflict, and international intervention
- Conflict and accommodation in Bosnian political history
- The descent into war
- The war on the ground, 1992-94
- The international community and the war: the Vance-Owen plan
- The international community and the war: negotiating partition, 1993-94
- Imposing the Dayton agreement
- Dilemmas of intervention.