Anthropological research : process and application /
|Other Authors:||, ,|
State University of New York Press,
|Series:||SUNY series in advances in applied anthropology.
Table of Contents:
- Culture, stress, and depressive symptoms : building and testing a model in a specific setting / William W. Dressler
- Pattern probability models of intracultural diversity : tobacco smoking among shrimp fishermen / Michael C. Robbins and Annette Kline
- Intracultural and intrasocial variability as a tool for policy making in fisheries development and management / John J. Poggie, Jr.
- Child feeding during diarrhea in North India : the use of complementary methods / Margaret E. Bentley ... [et al.]
- Patients' use of freestanding emergency centers : a multimethod approach to health services research / Barbara Rylko-Bauer
- The sociocultural environment in the genesis and amelioration of opium dependence / Joseph Westermeyer
- Society and land degradation in Central America : issues in theory, method, and practice / Susan C. Stonich.
- Agrarian reform and the food crisis in Mexico : microlevel and macrolevel processes / Kathleen M. DeWalt and Billie R. DeWalt
- Unwanted children as a consequence of delocalization in modern Kenya / Philip L. Kilbride
- "Practical history" and the Poarch Creeks : a meeting ground for anthropologist and tribal leaders / J. Anthony Paredes
- Domain analysis of lost scenes from Roanoke, West Virginia : an aid to modeling in historic preservation / John M. Roberts and Ronald C. Carlisle
- Anthropological research methods and applications : taking stock / Pertti J. Pelto.