The golden songs of Rodgers & Hammerstein : 1943-1959 /
|Format:||Musical Score Book|
New York, N.Y. :
Table of Contents:
- Oklahoma!. Oh, what a beautiful mornin' ; Oklahoma ; People will say we're in love ; Surrey with the fringe on top
- State fair. It might as well be spring ; It's a grand night for singing ; That's for me
- Allegro. A fellow needs a girl
- South Pacific. Bali ha'i ; Cockeyed optimist ; Dites-moi ; Happy talk ; I'm gonna wash that man right outa my hair ; Some enchanted evening ; There is nothing like a dame ; This nearly was mine ; Wonderful guy ; Younger than springtime ; You've got to be carefully taught
- The King and I. Getting to know you ; Hello, young lovers ; I have dreamed ; I whistle a happy tune ; Shall we dance? ; Something wonderful ; We kiss in a shadow
- Me and Juliet. No other love
- Cinderella. Do I love you because you're beautiful?
- Flower drum song. I enjoy being a girl ; Love, look away ; You are beautiful
- The sound of music. Climb ev'ry mountain ; Do-re-mi ; Edelweiss ; Maria ; My favorite things ; Sixteen going on seventeen ; Sound of music
- No strings. The sweetest sounds / Richard Rodgers
- Do I hear a waltz?. Do I hear a waltz? / Richard Rodgers & Stephen Sondheim.