Individual freedom : selected works of William H. Hutt /
Westport, Conn. :
|Series:||Contributions in economics and economic history ; no. 14.
Table of Contents:
- Civil rights and young "conservatives."--Unanimity versus non-discrimination (as criteria for constitutional validity)
- Illustration of Keynesianism
- South Africa's salvation in classic liberalism
- Economic power and labor unions
- Misgivings and casuistry on strikes
- Critics of the "classical tradition."--The significance of price flexibility
- The significance of state interference with interest rates
- The sanctions for privacy under private enterprise
- Discriminating monopoly and the consumer
- The nature of aggressive selling
- The yield from money held
- Summary and conclusion by the editors.