Herbal medicine : back to the future. volume 5, infectious diseases.
Herbal Medicine: Back to the Future compiles expert reviews on the application of herbal medicines (including Ayurveda, Chinese traditional medicines and alternative therapies) to treat different ailments. The book series demonstrates the use of sophisticated methods to understand traditional medici...
|Other Authors:||, ,|
Bentham Science Publishers,
|Series:||Herbal Medicine: Back to the Future Ser.
- Improving Curcumin and Eugenol Through Computational Chemistry and Nanotechnology / Diana R. Cundell
- Herbal Remedies for Respiratory Tract Infections / Ferah Armutcu and Abdulkadir Kucukbayrak
- COVID-19 Pandemic: A Comprehensive Overview of Epidemiological, Pathogenesis, Diagnostic Aspects and Therapeutic Interventions to Tackle Current Outbreak / Acharya Balkrishna, Rashmi Mittal, and Vedpriya Arya
- Application of Mid-- Infrared Spectroscopy on Therapeutic Effects of Herbal Medicine in Infectious Diseases / Gulkizilca Yurur, Tugce N. Gedik Kapancık, Mete Severcan, Nazli Ezer Ozer, and Feride Severcan
- Traditional Herbal Uses from Algerian Pharmacopoeia against Infectious Diseases / Djilali Tahri, Mohammed Seba, Fatiha Elhouiti, Mohamed Ouinten, and Mohamed Yousfi
- Traditional Chinese Medicine for Treating Infectious Diseases: History, Progress, and Perspectives / Zehua Jin, Yunru Yu, Bin Qu, Yu Wang, Han Zhang, and Yi Wang