Classical concert studies : a companion to contemporary research and performance /
"Classical Concert Studies: A Companion to Contemporary Research and Performance is a landmark publication that maps out a new interdisciplinary field of Concert Studies, offering fresh ways of understanding the classical music concert in the twenty-first century. It brings together essays, res...
New York, NY :
Routledge, Taylor & Francis Group,
Table of Contents:
- Concert studies
- Part I. The concert as an event
- Part II. Programs, formats, and media
- Part III. Space
- Part IV. The audience and the musicians
- Part V. Economy and policy
- Part VI. Concert research.