Poor people's politics : Peronist survival networks and the legacy of Evita /
Examines how Argentina's urban poor use political networks and informal webs of reciprocal help to solve their everyday survival needs.
Duke University Press,
|Series:||E-Duke books scholarly collection.
- Who Is Who in the Peronist Network
- Introduction: The Day of the Rally
- 1. "They Were Mostly Poor People"
- 2. "Most of Them Were Comingfrom Villa Paraíso"
- 3. "They Knew Matilde"
- 4. "We Will Fight Forever, We Are Peronists"
- 5. The "Clientelist" Viewpoint
- 6. "They Were All Peronists"