Societal implications of community-oriented policing and technology /
This book is open access under a CC BY 4.0 license.
|Series:||SpringerBriefs in criminology,
Table of Contents:
- Supporting variability in criminal intelligence analysis : from expert intuition to critical and rigorous analysis / B.L. William Wong, Patrick Seidler, Neesha Kodagoda, and Chris Rooney
- Strategic analysis and service design for community policing / Olavi Kujanpää, pirjo Jukarainen, Jari taponen, jarmo Houtsonen, and Vesa Huotari
- Crowd knowledge sourcing : a potential methodology to uncover victims of human trafficking / Julia Muraszkiewicz
- Addressing ethical challenges of creating new technology for criminal investigation : the VALCRI Project / P. Duquenoy, D. Gotterbarn, K.K. Kimppa, N. Patrignani, and B.L. William Wong
- Evaluating the ability and desire of police and crime commissioners (PCCs) to deliver community-oriented policing in practice / John L.M. McDaniel
- Social media and community policing implementation in South Eastern Europe : a question of trust / Janina Czapska and Katarzyna Struzińska
- Use of apps for crime reporting and the EU General Data Protection Regulation / Christina Charitou, Dimitrios G. Kogias, Spyros E. Polykalas, Charalampos Z. Patrikakis, and Ioana Cristina Cotoi
- ICTs and community policing ; an ethical framework / G. Galdon Clavell, M.M. Zamorano, and J.M. Zavala Pérez
- Project Genesis ; a strategic review of neighborhood policing in Dorset / Johannes Pieter Oosthuizen and Alison Wakefield
- 1996 initiatives to integrate technology into community oriented policing : 20 years later / M.R. Haberfeld and Nickolaos Petropoulos
- Policing the community together ; the impact of technology on citizen engagement / Ben Brewster, Helen Gibson, and Mike Gunning.