Using video games to level up collaboration for students : a fun, practical way to support social-emotional skills development /
Using Video Games to Level Up Collaboration for Students provides a research-informed, systematic approach for using cooperative multiplayer video games as tools for teaching collaborative social skills and building social connections. Video games have become an ingrained part of our culture, and ma...
|Online Access:||CONNECT (1 user limit)|
CONNECT (1 user limit)
- Setting the scene for digital games-based intervention
- Research informing Level Up Collaboration
- Getting started with the Level Up Collaboration intervention
- Stage A - Using explicit skill instruction and video review
- Stage B - Promoting interactions during cooperative play
- Stage C - Guided reflection
- Introducing 15 target skills
- Assessing collaboration during play
- Game design that creates the conditions for collaboration
- A guide to cooperative video games.