Health communication /
Health communication inquiry has developed over the last 30 years as a rapidly growing, active, important interdisciplinary area of study concerned with the powerful roles performed by human and mediated communication in health care delivery and health promotion. This book covers the major areas of...
Los Angeles, [Calif.] :
|Series:||SAGE benchmarks in communication.
Table of Contents:
- v. 1. Health communication in the delivery of health care
- v. 2. Health communication and health promotion
- v. 3. Health risk communication
- v. 4. Health communication and new information technologies (eHealth)
- v. 5. Health communication and the health care system.