Recycled culture in contemporary art and film : the uses of nostalgia /
The reuse of past images, plots, and genres from film history has become a prominent feature of contemporary culture. Vera Dika explores this practice from a broad range of critical perspectives, examining works of art and film that resist the pull of the past. Dika provides an in-depth analysis of...
Cambridge ; New York :
Cambridge University Press,
|Series:||Cambridge studies in film.
- The returned image
- Art and film : New York City in the late 1970s
- Returned genres : the dream has ended
- Reconsidering the nostalgia film
- A return to the 1950s : the dangers in utopia
- Coppola and Scorsese : authorial views
- To destroy the sign.