Biology 2e is designed to cover the scope and sequence requirements of a typical two-semester biology course for science majors. The text provides comprehensive coverage of foundational research and core biology concepts through an evolutionary lens. Biology includes rich features that engage studen...
|Main Authors:||, ,|
[Place of publication not identified]
|Series:||Open textbook library.
Table of Contents:
- 1. The Chemistry of Life
- 2. The Cell
- 3. Genetics
- 4. Evolutionary Processes
- 5. Biological Diversity
- 6. Plant Structure and Function
- 7. Animal Structure and Function
- 8. Ecology
- The Periodic Table of Elements
- Geological Time
- Measurements and the Metric System