Emotional intelligence and neuro-linguistic programming : new insights for managers and engineers /
"The development of a new book about Emotional Intelligence (EI) and Neuro-Linguistic Programming (NLP) and the challenges to managers and engineers is essential because it introduces new lines of research in management and production. The use of EI and NLP allows management to take a more stra...
Boca Raton, FL :
|Series:||Manufacturing design and technology series.
- The relationship between emotional intelligence and job performance : an evidence-based literature review with implications for scientists and engineers
- Mark L. Lengnick-Hall and Christopher B. Stone
- Emotional Intelligence : Telling the history and discovering the models / Ana Lúcia Rodrigues and Carolina Feliciana Machado
- How Japanese Managers Use NLP in Their Daily Work / Yasuhiro Kotera and William Van Gordon
- Neurolinguistic programming for managers and engineers as evidence-based practitioners / Tomasz Witkowski and Stawomir Jarmuz
- The evolution of cultural intelligence (CQ) and its impact on individuals and organizations / Cláudia Sofia Fanha Moura and Carolina Feliciana Machado.