Mindful teaching and learning : developing a pedagogy of well-being /
<Span><span style=""font-style:italic;"">Mindful Teaching and Learning</span><span> features a community of scholar-practitioners from across disciplines, methodologies, and ideological perspectives exploring contexts that support mindful teaching, mindful...
Table of Contents:
- Introduction: mindful teaching and learning: developing a pedagogy of well-being / Karen Ragoonaden
- Mindfulness training: a transdisciplinary approach to assessing efficacy in education / Elizabeth R. Mackenzie
- Mindful education and well-being / Karen Ragoonaden
- Enhancing learning through contemplative pedagogy / Kathryn Byrnes and Tom Bassarear
- Living collaborative leadership: cultivating a mindful approach / Sabre Cherkowski, Kelly Hanson, and Jennifer Kelly
- Mindfulness-based wellness education: pedagogical insights / Geoffrey Soloway
- Mindful curricular engagement: preparing prospective educators to see/act with discernment and deliberation / Margaret Macintyre Latta.