People and organizations : explorations of human-centered design /
This book is about people who operate, maintain, design, research, and manage complex systems, ranging from air traffic control systems, process control plants and manufacturing facilities to industrial enterprises, government agencies and universities. The focus is on the nature of the work these t...
Hoboken, N.J. :
|Series:||Wiley series in systems engineering and management.
- The path of serendipity
- Estimation, mental models, and teams
- Processes, networks, and demands
- Tasks, errors, and automation
- Failures, detection, and diagnosis
- Displays, controls, aiding, and training
- Information, knowledge, and decision making
- Products, systems, and services
- Invention, innovation, and options
- Challenges, situations, and change
- Value, work, and transformation
- People, organizations, and serendipity.