CAPEX excellence : optimizing fixed asset investments /
Much of current management literature focuses on a limited set of 'classical' value levers, such as cost reduction, sales optimization or mergers & acquisitions, thus neglecting another core value lever: capital investments. That capital investments receive such limited attention is al...
Chichester, U.K. :
John Wiley & Sons,
- Machine generated contents note: pt. I Why Investments Matter
- 1. Introduction
- pt. II Getting Investments Right
- 2. Right Positioning: Managing an Asset's Exposure to Economic Risk
- 3. Right Technology: How to Optimize Innovation Timing and Risks
- 4. Right Timing: How Cyclicality Affects Return on Investments and What Companies Can Do About It
- 5. Right Size: Balancing Economies and Diseconomies of Scale
- 6. Right Location: Getting the Most from Government Incentives
- 7. Right Design: How to Make Investments Lean and Flexible
- 8. Right Financing: Shaping the Optimal Finance Portfolio
- pt. III
- 9. Right Allocation: How to Allocate Money Within the Company.