Painless evidence-based medicine /
This concise book presents evidence-based medicine to neophytes in simplified, friendly language. Basic concepts and application of research statistics are presented in simple sequences that are non-threatening even to the mathematically challenged.
|Other Authors:||, ,|
Chichester, West Sussex ; Hoboken, NJ :
John Wiley & Sons Inc.,
Table of Contents:
- Evaluation of articles on therapy
- Evaluation of articles on diagnosis
- Evaluation of articles on harm
- Evaluation of articles on prognosis
- Evaluation of systematic reviews
- Evaluation of clinical practice guidelines
- Evaluation of articles on screening
- Literature searches.