Terrestrial water cycle and climate change : Natural and human-induced impacts /
The Terrestrial Water Cycle: Natural and Human-Induced Changes is a comprehensive volume that investigates the changes in the terrestrial water cycle and the natural and anthropogenic factors that cause these changes. This volume brings together recent progress and achievements in large-scale hydrol...
Washington, DC :
American Geophysical Union,
|Series:||Geophysical monograph ;
- Overview of the Changes in the Terrestrial Water Cycle. Macroscale Hydrological Modeling and Global Water Balance / Taikan Oki, Hyungjun Kim
- Historical and Future Changes in Streamflow and Continental Runoff / Aiguo Dai
- Changes in the Global Terrestrial Water Cycle / Qiuhong Tang, Xuejun Zhang, Ming Pan, Xingcai Liu
- Human Alterations of the Terrestrial Water Cycle. Human-Induced Changes in the Global Water Cycle / Tian Zhou, Ingjerd Haddeland, Bart Nijssen, Dennis P Lettenmaier
- Impacts of Groundwater Pumping on Regional and Global Water Resources / Yoshihide Wada
- Land Use/Cover Change Impacts on Hydrology in Large River Basins / Lan Cuo
- Recent Advances in Hydrological Measurement and Observation. GRACE-Based Estimates of Global Groundwater Depletion / Min-Hui Lo, James S Famiglietti, John T Reager, Matthew Rodell, Sean Swenson, Wen-Ying Wu
- Regional-Scale Combined Land-Atmosphere Water Balance Based on Daily Observations in Illinois / Pat J-F Yeh
- Integrated Modeling of the Terrestrial Water Cycle. Drivers of Change in Managed Water Resources / Nathalie Voisin, Lai-Yung R Leung, Mohamad I Hejazi
- Modeling the Role of Vegetation in Hydrological Responses to Climate Change / Xingcai Liu, Qiuhong Tang, Xuejun Zhang, Guoyong Leng
- Estimating Virtual Water Contents Using a Global Hydrological Model / Naota Hanasaki.