MicroRNAs in toxicology and medicine /
During the past decade it has become evident that microRNAs regulate gene expressions and control many developmental and cellular processes in eukaryotic organisms. Recent studies suggest that microRNAs play an important role in toxicogenomics and are likely to play an important role in a range of h...
Chichester, West Sussex, United Kingdom :
John Wiley & Sons Inc.,
Table of Contents:
- pt. I. MicroRNAs and toxicology
- pt. II. MicroRNAs and disease states
- pt. III. MicroRNAs and stem cells
- pt. IV. MicroRNAs and genomics
- pt. V. MicroRNAs and epigenomics
- pt. VI. MicroRNAs and biomarkers.