The Rocky Mountain region--an evolving lithosphere : tectonics, geochemistry, and geophysics /
With new levels of resolution afforded by modern seismic and analytical techniques, this volume will advance our understanding of how the continents work. For seismologists, tectonophysicists, volcanologists, geochemists, and petrologists, and students of solid Earth history.
Washington, DC :
American Geophysical Union,
|Series:||Geophysical monograph ;
- Section 1. Tectonics, Structure Geology, Regional Geophysics
- Section 2. Geochemistry, Geochronology, and Xenolith Studies
- Section 3. Controlled Source Seismic Studies
- Section 4. Passive Source Seismic Studies
- Section 5. Synthesis Papers.