Nonlinear regression /
This text/reference provides a broad survey of aspects of model-building and statistical inference. Presents an accessible synthesis of current theoretical literature, requiring only familiarity with linear regression methods. The three chapters on central computational questions comprise a self-con...
Hoboken, N.J. :
|Series:||Wiley series in probability and statistics.
Wiley-Interscience paperback series.
- Model building
- Estimation methods
- Commonly encountered problems
- Measures of curvature and nonlinearity
- Statistical inference
- Autocorrelated errors
- Growth models
- Compartmental models
- Multiphase and spline regressions
- Errors-in-variables models
- Multiresponse nonlinear models
- Asymptotic theory
- Unconstrained optimization
- Computational methods for nonlinear least squares
- Software considerations.