Improving natural resource management : ecological and political models /
The decision to implement environmental protection options is a political one. These, and other political and social decisions affect the balance of the ecosystem and how the point of equilibrium desired is to be reached. This book develops a stochastic, temporal model of how political processes inf...
Chichester, West Sussex :
|Series:||Statistics in practice.
- Managing a political-ecological system. Introduction
- Simulator architecture, operation, and example output
- Blue whale population management
- Finding the most practical ecosystem management plan
- An open-web-based ecosystem management tool
- Model formulation, estimation, and reliability. Influence diagrams of political decision making
- Group IDs for the East African cheetah EMT
- Modeling wildlife population dynamics with an influence diagram
- Political action taxonomies, collection protocols, and an actions history example
- Ecosystem data
- Statistical fitting of the political-ecological system simulator
- Assessing the simulator's reliability and improving its construct validity
- Assessment. Current capabilities and limitations of the politically realistic EMT
- Appendices. Appendix A. Heuristics used to assign hypothesis values to parameters
- Appendix B. Cluster computing version of Hooke and Jeeves search.