Accounting for goodwill and other intangible assets /
Concepts, methods, and issues in calculating the fair value of intangibles Accounting for Goodwill and Other Intangible Assets is a guide to one of the most challenging aspects of business valuation. Not only must executives and valuation professionals understand the complicated set of rules and pra...
Hoboken, New Jersey :
John Wiley & Sons, Inc.,
- Recognizing intangible assets
- Initial measurement of acquired intangible assets
- Amortizing intangible assets
- Impairment testing for goodwill and other intangible assets
- Financial statement presentation and disclosures
- Deferred tax consequences of goodwill and intangible assets.