Access to justice and international organisations : coordinating jurisdiction between the national and institutional legal orders /
We live in a denial of justice age when it comes to the individual pursuit of justice against international organisations (IOs). Victims of institutional conduct are generally not provided reasonable means of dispute settlement at the international level. They also have been unable to seek justice a...
Cambridge University Press,
- International organisations and their access to justice obligation
- The criteria for assessing the appropriateness of dispute resolution mechanisms at international organisations
- Assessing dispute resolution mechanisms at international organisations
- The nature of institutional immunities : a conundrum yet to be resolved
- Realising access to justice in claims against international organisations : coordinating regulatory authority between the national and institutional legal orders