Carbonate reservoirs : porosity evolution and diagenesis in a sequence stratigraphic framework /
Provides the reader with an integrated overview of diagenesis and porosity evolution in carbonate petroleum reservoirs and ancient carbonate rock sequences. This work is useful for advanced carbonate courses at graduate level, and a reference book for graduate students working with, or interested in...
Amsterdam, Netherlands ; New York :
|Series:||Developments in sedimentology ;
Table of Contents:
- 1. The Nature of the Carbonate Depositional System
- 2. Concepts of Sequence Stratigraphy as Applied to Carbonate Depositional Systems
- 3. The Nature and Classification of Carbonate Porosity
- 4. Diagenetic Environments of Porosity Modification and Tools for their Recognition in the Geologic Record
- 5. Normal Marine Diagenetic Environments
- 6. Evaporative Marine Diagenetic Environments
- 7. Diagenesis in the meteoric environment
- 8. Summary of early diagenesis and porosity modification of carbonate reservoirs in a sequence stratigraphic and climatic framework
- 9. Burial diagenetic environment
- 10. Porosity evolution from sediment to reservoir: Case histories.