C♯ 3.0 design patterns /
Describes the features of the programming language C♯ 3.0 and object-oriented design patterns.
Table of Contents:
- 1. C♯ meets design patterns
- 2. Structural patterns : decorator, proxy, and bridge
- 3. Structural patterns : composite and flyweight
- 4. Structural patterns : adapter and facade
- 5. Creational patterns : prototype, factory method, and singleton
- 6. Creational patterns : abstract factory and builder
- 7. Behavioral patterns : strategy, state, and template method
- 8. Behavioral patterns : chain of responsibility and command
- 9. Behavioral patterns : iterator, mediator, and observer
- 10. Behavioral patterns : visitor, interpreter, and memento
- 11. The future of design patterns.