Peter Norton's complete guide to Windows XP /
Demonstrates the features of Windows XP while explaining how to optimize the system for different business applications and discussing network design and installation, security, and operating system management.
Indianapolis, Ind. :
Table of Contents:
- pt. 1. Introducing the windows eXPerience
- pt. 2. Power primers
- pt. 3. Advanced windows XP usage techniques
- pt. 4. Windows XP anatomy
- pt. 5. Windows and the underlying hardware
- pt. 6. Making the right connections
- pt. 7. Networking with windows XP
- pt. 8. Troubleshooting windows XP.