Getting started with containers in Google Cloud Platform : deploy, manage, and secure containerized applications /
Deploy, manage, and secure containers and containerized applications on Google Cloud Platform (GCP). This book covers each container service in GCP from the ground up and teaches you how to deploy and manage your containers on each service. You will start by setting up and configuring GCP tools and...
[Place of publication not identified] :
Table of Contents:
- Chapter 1: Get Started with Google Cloud Platform (GCP)
- Chapter 2: Google Container Registry (GCR)
- Chapter 3: Deploy Containers with Cloud Run
- Chapter 4: Deploy Containerized Applications with Google Kubernetes Engine (GKE)
- Chapter 5: Deploy Docker Containers on GCP Compute Engine
- Chapter 6: Secure Your GCP Environment and Containers
- Chapter 7: Scaling
- Chapter 8: Monitoring
- Chapter 9: Backup and Restore
- Chapter 10: Troubleshooting.