Artificial intelligence for dummies /
Step into the future with AI The term "Artificial Intelligence" has been around since the 1950s, but a lot has changed since then. Today, AI is referenced in the news, books, movies, and TV shows, and the exact definition is often misinterpreted. Artificial Intelligence For Dummies provide...
[Hoboken, New Jersey] :
John Wiley & Sons,
- Part 1: Introducing AI. Introducing AI ; Defining the role of data ; Considering the use of algorithms ; Pioneering specialized hardware
- Part 2: Considering the uses of AI in society. Seeing AI uses in computer applications ; Automating common processes ; Using AI to address medical needs ; Relying on AI to improve human interaction
- Part 3: Working with software-based AI applications. Performing data analysis for AI ; Employing machine learning in AI ; Improving AI with deep learning
- Part 4: Working with AI in hardware applications. Developing robots ; Flying with drones ; Utilizing the AI-driven car
- Part 5: Considering the future of AI. Understanding the nonstarter application. Seeing AI in space ; Adding new human occupations
- Part 6: The part of tens. Ten AI-safe occupations ; Ten substantial contributions of AI to society ; Ten ways in which AI has failed.