Fundamental concepts and computations in chemical engineering /
|Series:||Prentice-Hall international series in the physical and chemical engineering sciences.
Table of Contents:
- The chemical engineering profession
- Chemical and allied industries
- Making of a chemical engineer
- Introduction to computations in chemical engineering
- Computations in fluid flow
- Material balance computations
- Energy balance computations
- Computations in chemical engineering thermodynamics
- Computations in chemical engineering kinetics
- Appendix A. Introduction to mathematical software packages
- Appendix B. Computations using process simulation software.