Java XML and JSON /
Java XML and JSON describes the popular XML and JSON data-interchange languages. You explore each language and learn how to parse/create XML-based documents and parse JSON-based documents via various Java APIs. You also learn how XML and JSON are used in AJAX (and AJAJ), Android, Big Data, and Web S...
[New York, New York] :
|Series:||Expert's voice in Java.
Table of Contents:
- Chapter 1: Introducing XML
- Chapter 2: Parsing XML Documents with SAX
- Chapter 3: Parsing and Creating XML Documents with DOM
- Chapter 4: Parsing and Creating XML Documents with StAX
- Chapter 5: Selecting Nodes with XPath
- Chapter 6: Transforming XML Documents with XSLT
- Chapter 7: Introducing JSON
- Chapter 8: Parsing and Creating JSON Objects with mJson
- Chapter 9: Parsing and Creating JSON Objects with Gson
- 10: Extracting JSON Values with JsonPath
- Appendix A: Answers to Exercises.