Windows Phone 7 recipes : a problem-solution approach /
Developers are racing to discover how to develop for Windows Phone 7--and there is no quicker resource to help you get up to speed than Windows Phone 7 Recipes. This book covers all aspects of development, configuration, testing, and distribution, with detailed code samples and rapid walkthroughs to...
[New York] :
Apress : Distributed to the Book trade worldwide by Springer Science+Business Media,
- Title Page; Copyright Page; Contents at a Glance; Table of Contents; About the Authors; About the Technical Reviewer; Acknowledgments; About This Book; Chapter 1 Introduction to Windows Phone 7 Application Development; 1-1. Examining Windows Phone 7; 1-2. Understanding the Development Tools; 1-3. Creating a Simple Silverlight Windows Phone 7 Application; 1-4. Creating a Simple Xna Windows Phone 7 Application; 1-5. Deploying the Application to the Windows Phone 7 Emulator; 1-6. Deploying the Windows Phone 7 Application on the Device.
- 1-7. Sending a Windows Phone 7 Application to the Marketplace1-8. Creating a Trial Windows Phone 7 Application; Chapter 2 Windows Phone 7 Execution Model; 2-1. Navigating Between Pages; 2-2. Passing Data Through Pages; 2-3. Navigating Between Pages by Using Global Application Variables; 2-4. Navigating Between Pages with State; 2-5. Managing Tombstoning in Windows Phone 7 Silverlight Applications; 2-6. Managing Tombstoning in Windows Phone 7 Xna Applications; 2-7. Managing Obscured and Unobscured Events; Chapter 3 User Interface; 3-1. Creating an Animated Splash Screen.
- 3-2. Using the ApplicationBar Control3-3. Detecting Changes in the Theme Template; 3-4. Customizing the Soft Input Panel Keyboard to Accept Only Numbers; 3-5. Using the Windows Phone 7 Predefined Styles; 3-6. Localizing Your Application; 3-7. Using Panorama and Pivot Controls; 3-8. Spicing Up the User Interface with the Silverlight Toolkit; 3-9. Using Launchers and Choosers; Chapter 4 User Interface With Expression Blend; 4-1. Getting Ready for Light and Dark; 4-2. Changing the Skin of Your App; 4-3. Creating Some Cool Animation; 4-4. Customizing a Control; Chapter 5 Gestures.
- 5-1. Managing Gestures in a Silverlight Windows Phone 7 Application5-2. Adding Gestures Management to Click-less Silverlight Controls; 5-3. Handling Gestures in a Graphical Context Such as a Game Menu; 5-4. Managing Gestures from the Silverlight for Windows Phone 7 Toolkit; Chapter 6 Sensors; 6-1. Resetting a form byshaking the phone!; 6-2. Creating a Seismograph; 6-3. Indicating the User's Position?; 6-4. Displaying Sunset and Sunrise; 6-5. Indicating the User's Position via Coordinates; 6-6. Using the Radio; Chapter 7 Media Management; 7-1. Taking a Photo from Your Phone Camera.
- 7-2. Picking a Photo from Your Media Library7-3. Using Media Player to Shuffle Songs in Your Media Library; 7-4. Using the Microphone in the Funny Repeater Application; 7-5. Using the MediaElement Control to Play Both Music and Video; 7-6. Adding Integration with the Music-Videos Hub; Chapter 8 Isolated Storage; 8-1. Saving a File in Isolated Storage and Loading It; 8-2. Saving Serialized Data; 8-3. Modifying Settings of Your Application; 8-4. Saving a Photo in Isolated Storage; Chapter 9 In the Cloud; 9-1. Interacting with Wcf; 9-2. Creating a Feed Reader.