Mastering turbulence : the essential capabilities of agile and resilient individuals, teams, and organizations /
"The essential capabilities organizations need to master turbulent changeRapid and disruptive change threatens the adaptive capacity of organizations, along with the individuals and teams leading them. Based upon over a decade of global research and consulting, Joseph E. McCann and John W. Sels...
San Franciso :
|Series:||Jossey-Bass business & management series.
- Turbulence crossing the channel
- The origins and consequences of turbulence
- Not A, not R--it's AR
- Being well and acting with purpose
- Building and sustaining awareness
- Designing for action
- Being resourceful
- Engaged networking
- Bringing it all together.