Python for data analysis /
"Python for Data Analysis is concerned with the nuts and bolts of manipulating, processing, cleaning, and crunching data in Python. It is also a practical, modern introduction to scientific computing in Python, tailored for data-intensive applications. This is a book about the parts of the Pyth...
Sebastopol, CA :
Table of Contents:
- Introductory examples
- IPython : an interactive computing and development environment
- NumPy basics : arrays and vectorized computation
- Getting started with pandas
- Data loading, storage, and file formats
- Data wrangling : clean, transform, merge, reshape
- Plotting and visualization
- Data aggregation and group operations
- Time series
- Financial and economic data applications
- Advanced NumPy
- Appendix: Python language essentials.