Antiquarians of Nineteenth-Century Japan The Archaeology of Things in the Late Tokugawa and Early Meiji Periods /
"This volume explores the changing process of evaluating objects during the period of Japan's rapid modernization"--
Los Angeles :
Getty Research Institute,
|Series:||Book collections on Project MUSE.
- Prologue: The Order of Things
- The World of Things Past and Kokikyūbutsu
- "The Past and the Present" and "The New and the Old"
- The Season of Exhibitions
- Active Antiquarians
- Antiquarians in Nineteenth Century Japan