Dreamworld or dystopia? : the Nordic model and its influence in the 21st century /
The Nordic Model was originally understood as a compromise between Western and Soviet systems. The Soviet Union has been gone for a generation, but the Nordic Model survives. Much of this has to do with the Model's change from an economic to a largely cultural model. In particular the Model has...
Cambridge University Press,
- The Nordic model and its (somewhat surprising) persistence
- Utopia : the ideal of Norden and its overseas marketing
- Dystopia : Nordic pretensions and the Anglo-American Right
- Four human rights : universal principles meet local reality
- Environment : carbon tax, Gretamania, and the Green New Deal
- Innovation : from Scandinavian to Nordic and back again
- A regional culture confronts a globalized world.