Native American bilingual education : an ethnography of powerful forces /
For over thirty years, a political and social battle over bilingual education raged in the U.S. This book, a period piece rich in political, historical, and local western context, is the story of language, education, inequality and power clashes between the dominant society and the Crow Indian Reser...
Bingley, UK :
Emerald Publishing Limited,
|Series:||Studies in educational ethnography.
- A Study in the Anthropology of Education
- Crow Country
- The Language of Education in Crow Country
- Indian Bilingual Education
- Complex Organizations Change Theory
- The Bilingual-Bicultural Project on the Crow Reservation
- Speak English; Talk Indian: Conclusions and Implications
- Policy On Collecting And Processing Crow Cultural Materials
- Research Design and Procedures