The First Sail : J. Hillis Miller, a film book /
The film-book The First Sail: J. Hillis Miller is based on the documentary film of the same name made in 2010. The political, academic and environmental contexts surrounding this film since its release prove with more and more urgency the need to read and listen to J. Hillis Miller, and would requir...
Open Humanities Press,
- Avant-propos /Dragan Kujundžić
- Introduction / Henry Sussman
- Film Transcript
- Interview / Taryn Devereux
- Talking about the same questions but at another rhythm: Deconstruction and Film / Sarah Dillon
- Just a Miracle / Charlie Gere
- Up 111 / Nicholas Royle
- Miller's Idle Tears / Éamonn Dunne and Michael O'Rourke
- Envoiles (Post It) / Dragan Kujundžić
- Memory to come (tba) or, towards a poetics of the spectral / Julian Wolfreys
- Like a Beginning of an Interminable Waterway: J. Hillis Miller and the Theory to Come / Dragan Kujundžić
- Thanks a Lot and What I Would Say Now / J. Hillis Miller.