Personal effectiveness in project management : tools, tips and strategies to improve your decision-making, influence, motivation, confidence, risk-taking, achievement and self-sustainability /
Newtown Square, Pa. :
Project Management Institute,
Table of Contents:
- ch. 1. Personal effectiveness cycle
- module 1. Decision-making
- ch. 2. Diversity : what makes you unique and successful?
- ch. 3. Values : how to find your true beliefs
- ch. 4. How to make great decisions
- module 2. Motivation
- ch. 5. Space: what work environment brings out your best?
- ch. 6. Set point : how to manage your motivational state
- ch. 7. How to increase motivation and self-confidence
- module 3. Achievement
- ch. 8. Fear : what are you worried about?
- ch. 9. Inclusion : how to stay in the game and win
- ch. 10. How to "turn the corner" for achievement
- module 4. Sustainability
- ch. 11. Passion : what do you love to do?
- ch. 12. Goals : how to make promises and keep them
- ch. 13. How to achieve self-sustainability
- ch. 14. Fulfilling your personal effectiveness cycle.